Warning! The toxic fumes are emitted during printing. Follow the safety recommendations.
Use Magigoo or 3Dlac for improvement of bed adhesion.
Fillamentum Vinyl 303 (polyvinylchloride) is a high-technical material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
Vinyl 303 is a commodity plastic ideal for prototyping:
- Flame retardant resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance – resistant to oils, salts, solutions, water
- Functionality, toughness, rigidity
- Great hardness and mechanical properties
- High impact strength
- Low moisture adsorption
- Safe for use in electrical and electronic equipment
- Recyclable, styrene free
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,05 mm|
|Working temperature:||215 - 230 °C|
You can purchase whole spools/reels/coils from these suppliers.
United Kingdom - 3D FilaPrint