Floreon 3D 2.85mm samples
Floreon is a patented, multi award-winning, bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
Floreon 3D filament is a specially formulated compound containing a combination of carefully selected performance polymers that give enhanced flexibility, durability and printability over other filaments, whilst maintaining the sustainable benefits of being 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
This is a 2.85mm filament sample supplied in a resealable bag with a sachet of silica gel.
Benefits of Floreon filament:
- Excellent extrusion properties
- Improved impact performance
- Excellent inter-layer adhesion - improved printability
- High speed printing (up to 250% speed)
- High quality gloss/matt finish
- Print at 190 degrees up to 240 degrees
- Compatibility with a broad range of printers and ease of use
- Manufactured using less energy than conventional plastics
- 4x tougher than PLA
- More flexible than standard PLA
- Minimal nozzle clogging - less machine downtime & less wastage
- Virtually odour free
- 2 diameters in 2.85mm and 1.75mm
- Available in 7 colours (black, white, red, green, yellow, orange, blue) You can purchase whole spools on the Amazon webstore.