High-tech semi-flexible material based on polyolefinic thermoplastic elastomer.
- Certification for food and skin contact applications
- Pleasant to touch
- Semi-flexible, tear strength, abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Dimensional stability and smooth finish
- Resistant to dirt, washable
- Recyclable, BPA free, low odour
- Polymer base - Polyolefins
- Tensile strength - 5 MPa / 150 %
- Moisture absorption - Low
- Chemical resistance - Water, acids, alcohols, alkalis
- Food & skin contact - Safe for use
- Gas permeability - Low
- Optical properties - Matte, non-translucent
- Flexible filament with hardness 96 Shore A
- Certification for food and skin contact applications (per request)
United Kingdom - 3D FilaPrint
Note: All filament weights include packaging. Average weight for 10 metres of 1.75mm filament (without packaging) is 27gms.
Samples are shipped in a clear resealable bag, with a small sachet of silica gel.
Manufacturer recommended printer temperatures.
Recommended printing temperatures 225ºC - 245ºC
Platform Temp: 50ºC - 60ºC
Please note, the above temperatures are only a guide.