PVA-M filament is our preferred, cold water soluble, supporting material for dual extruder 3D printing. The modification on the raw material results in a filament that is much more thermally stable than a regular PVA. It also bonds well to PLA, ABS and PET-G, which enlarges the application field significantly. This polyvinyl alcohol-based filament is non toxic and biodegradable once dissolved in water. Easy printing, much less failures and easy removability makes this the supporting material you should try.
PVA-M @DF features:
• Improved formula with enhanced stability in printing
• Excellent water solubility
• Thermally much more stable than a regular PVA
• Good bonding to PLA, PET-G and ABS
• Biodegradable when dissolved in water