DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF PRINTING
Printing can be beautiful. Especially when you use FIBERWOOD. This filament will make you feel like a true artist. This material allows you to create stunning, wood-like prints. But that’s not all. Your creations may become even more amazing. You can grind and stain them in different ways. The final look of your print depends solely on your imagination.
The process of printing with the use of FIBERWOOD is already pleasant in itself – it is accompanied by an intriguing scent reminiscent of wood. The reduced brittleness of the material also facilitates the flow of the filament to the extruder. You can, therefore, create amazing prints without worrying about any problems.
- TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: human figures, animals, constructions, buildings, bricks
- DECORATIONS: letters, bowls, shelves, hanging signs, frames
- GADGETS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: cases, boxes, stands, key rings, watches
- HOUSE EQUIPMENT: trays, bowls, hangers
- PROTOTYPES: furniture, wood-like elements
- ELEMENTS OF JEWELLERY: earrings, bracelets, beads, necklaces
- MODELS: buildings, interiors of apartments
- easy feeding of filament to the extruder – the material does not break
- possibility of grinding, polishing, varnishing and colouring the prints
How to print?
- print temperature: 190-210°C (374-410°F)
- bed temperature: 50-70°C (122-158°F) (when using plates or other means to increase the adhesion, the heating of the bed is not required)
- to avoid a situation where the nozzle gets clogged with wood particles, we recommend cleaning the extruder after each FiberWood print by using any type of PLA filament
- suggested min. diameter tolerance – 0,5 mm