Fast and precise. Yes, it’s possible. FIBERFLEX 40D is the best proof of this. With this flexible material with Shore hardness of D40 you can print at the speed of 45mm/s without worrying about the quality of the print. What’s more, thanks to FIBERFLEX 40D you will discover that printing with flexible filaments doesn’t have to be difficult. Feeding it to the extruder will be extremely easy and the printed layers will stick together well.
Your prints will have such properties as: high impact resistance, low temperature resistance, chemical and abrasion resistance. Because of that FIBERFLEX 40D can be used for both amateur and professional applications.
- RUBBER ELEMENTS OF MACHINES: gaskets, elements that are frequently bent
- GADGETS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: phone sleeves and cases, watch-, pulse counter-, pedometer straps
- LINKING ELEMENTS: flexible hinges
- TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: tires, rubber figures
- JEWELLERY: bands, bracelets
- 40D Shore hardness
- printing speed up to 45 mm/s
- high impact resistance in low temperatures
- very good thermal, chemical and abrasion resistance
How to print?
- print temperature: 200 – 220°C
- bed temperature: 50 – 70 °C
- to remove the print easier, it is recommended to heat the bed to 110°C